A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

Fruit bearing trees and the harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fruit bearing trees and the harvest

Post by Susan on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 am

Over the last couple of weeks the LORD has given me three dreams concerning fruit bearing trees and the harvest. In the first dream, I along with others are standing in front os a persimmon tree. The fruit is large, and fully ripe. We each have a sack and begin to pick the plentiful fruit. The second dream, I am helping others pick figs from a fig tree that is loaded down with figs. In the third dream, I am watching the remaining fruit that was not harvested, because of blight or it being deformed. The fruit is falling on the ground below the tree. I watch as animals come and pick through the spoiled fruit, that has fallen off the tree.

In a vision, the LORD began to show me that the fruit that was picked, was those that I have spoken to about the GOSPEL and JESUS. Each seed that was planted, had produced a fruit. Those who, heard the MESSAGE about JESUS, and accepted the call to SALVATION, were the good fruit ready for harvest. The fruit that was not good was those that heard the MESSAGE, and either claimed to have received the SALVATION or they denied it. And also, those that turned away from the LORD, were fruit that was deformed and had no value to produce fruit again. The LORD is showing us that the HARVEST of our labors is ready to be brought in!

Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matthew 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. 35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. 37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

I use the KJV Bible, unless otherwise noted.
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5648
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top