A call toÖ

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

gesso

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gesso

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:16 pm

This was a vision I had after waking up from a dream I had today. I sat on the couch, thinking about the other dream.

I really want to forget the other, but i know it was a fraction for me for the Lord.

I was think about the idea that I didnít feel free to post this one, I was trying to put it out of my head. Than G-d let me know that I didnít need to because I know the answer to it already, just like many other dreams I have post. Seeking conformation from others that no long put the time in.

I thinking about the other dream and not doughting it is from G-d...
    I than had this vision come to me, after this word, that my dream was real and true.

Vision....

I was standing in front of my easel with a watercolor paper on board. (I normally use watercolor paper from booklets I get, it saves money for me.)

I had a painting knife in my hand and was scrapping over that board. I was removing gesso that was put onto watercolor paper. I noted to myself that painters would use gesso on canvas not watercolor board.
    The other thought was, using watercolor board isnít a thing I do, because it causes allot to use it, I would rather use that if only it was something to had to look like a pro did it.
    I thought as well that because the gesso was kind of mix with something that would keep water from absorbing into the paper. Someone put this one, in order not to let the water take hold, it would just run off. I know that this board was costly, I an not one that likes to give up one works, I keep it going, even if it isnít the best work i have ever done, and I know one would want it.
    I know I was to remove that gesso, I was told that the water would adhere to the paper, than I started picking up what was said, and seeking it over the paper. I noted, the gesso came off, and was changed into what looked like powder. I kept working and over time, got it all off, taking a big paint brush over it knocking off the dust that was left. Than a watercolor wash was put onto it, i could see it up close, being a deep blue. I noted it wasnít me that was doing the work anymore.

Now, I want others to know that I am not seeking for others to tell me what this means, for it is clear to me. But feel free it you long to put any ideas in. I dont mind.

This is what it means. There are others in the life of G-ds children that long and seek out to destroy others; they do it by many means, and this making them feels powerful over that person. G-d has set out others that see this is going on to set things strait. To take the paint knifes, or tools at hand and put them to work for your sack. Pilling back the trash that was put on you by others, by life. Saten had his plain, but G-ds plain is much greater than his, and works out for our good! I will point out to those that are called to clean up what others but down, that serves to block the water that is meant as a wash over your life. The watercolor, water being something that is connected with cleansing and repentance. The blue in color being something that is connected with the anointing of the Holy Spirit, realty of a blood line, of a King...

Jesus is doing a work in many, cleaning up the mass others that say they care, and leaves behind. He is going to take all away, and make it new making a really great master peace in you!

Hugs!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum