A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

John 17:1-5

Go down

John 17:1-5

Post by clark thompson on Mon May 21, 2018 4:57 am

John 17:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
    2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
    3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
    4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
    5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:1-5 New International Version (NIV)
    Jesus Prays to Be Glorified

17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
    “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 This is something we as Christians should do while we don’t have to die like Jesus did on the cross for sin, we are to be a living sacrifice for the Lord and our lives are to glorify the Lord.

2 God has authority over everything and when we come to faith we admit He is Lord and release our control for submission to Him. We have life only thru Christ that life that never ends.

3 Eternal life is spending every moment in the presence of His glory in heaven but it is also having the Spirit inside us and leading us now here on earth.

4 The cross glorified God although man was so proud to put Him on the cross, thinking they ended Him, it was only a part of His greater plan and He went willingly.

5 We who have come to faith glorify Jesus; He is our Savior our only true escape from the bondage of sin.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down