A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

John 16:5-7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John 16:5-7

Post by clark thompson on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 am

John 16:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
    5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
    6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:5-7 New International Version (NIV)

5 but now I am going to him who sent me. None of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ 6 Rather, you are filled with grief because I have said these things. 7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

5 Jesus came down to the earth from heaven to die for us this is love but He had to return to heaven. Today we have work to do in his name with Him carrying us to it until He returns.

6 They were so focused on how what He said affected them that they were missing what He said. Jesus had to die and go away. Without Jesus dying there still would been no hope and there were would have been no purpose of Him coming and those who forgave while on earth would die and go to hell for sins because He wouldn’t have power over sin because He wouldn’t become the atonement for sin. Praise God He did die.

7 The Spirit came because Jesus went away not they had to wait for the Spirit to come at Pentecost. Jesus while on earth could only be in one place at a time but the Holy Spirit dwells within all believers at the same time.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top