A call toÖ

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

John 15:21-24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by clark thompson on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:02 am

John 15:21-24 King James Version (KJV)
    21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
    22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
    23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
    24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

JuliaSmith 21 But all these will they do to you for my name, for they know not him having sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they had not sin and now they have no pretext for their sin. 23 He hating me hates my Father also. 24 If I did not the works in them which none other has done, they had not sin: and now have they also seen and hated also me and my Father.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

21 People may treat us bad because we are Christís and they donít truly know who He is. We need to pray for them to come to truth.

22 People misuse this verse to say that it is better not to share the gospel with people so they cant reject it, this is sinful teaching because Jesus wants us and said we are to share the gospel, what He is saying is those who donít hear will be judged by what they hear, if we donít share then we will have to answer for not sharing, us not sharing may lead them not to go to glory.

23 People who reject Christ donít follow God. People who change the teachings of Jesus donít follow God. People who do this may truly hate God because they donít accept Him.

24 They would not have been guilty of rejected Him, before Jesus came though they were wrong with the Father but if Christ hadnít came they may still have had a chance to say no to Him, but they still were hard hearted, Jesus just exposed this in them.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top