A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

John 14:25-27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by clark thompson on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 pm

John 14:25-27 King James Version (KJV)
    25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
    26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

NSB 25 »I speak these things while being present with you. 26 »The Father will send a helper in my name, the Holy Spirit, which (Greek: hos he ho) (which) (that one) will teach you all things and bring to your memory all that I said to you. 27 »Peace I leave with you! My peace I give to you. I do not give as the world gives to you. Do not let your heart be troubled or full of fear.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

25 Jesus spoke this to them face to face this was not how God often times talked to people, Jesus would speak to Saul face to face on the road to Damascus but most of the times God spoke thru the Holy Spirit after this before Christ, God often times spoke thru prophets. While we still may hear God’s voice God often times leads us thru His Spirit.

26 Advocate, the Holy Spirit came after Jesus left. God left us His Spirit since we can not see our Lord face to face now. The Spirit gives us the power that Jesus had but with us being more people than Him the church can do work all over the world at the same times, Jesus was limited to work in one place at a time. We are to learn from the Spirit teaching us we also teach because of the Spirit moving over us. God can remind us things by the Spirit as well.

27 We can gain our peace thru Jesus being our Lord. To be right with the Father and have the Spirit gives us a peace and control over this world. We can have a certainty thru Jesus.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top