A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

Ascention into Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ascention into Heaven

Post by Susan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Mark 16:19 So then after the LORD had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of GOD.

LUKE 24:50-53 and Acts 1-9-12, give us more of a glimpse into this tremendous event. JESUS walked among men for forty days AFTER the Crucifixion and burial. There were eyewitness accounts given!

The prophecy

In Psalms 110:1 it says, "The LORD said unto my LORD, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

In Daniel 7:13 we read, " I saw in night visions, and, behold, one like the SON of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the ANCIENT of DAYS, and they brought him near before him."

Verse 14 goes on to say HIS KINGDOM is an EVERLASTING KINGDOM, which shall not pass away.

JESUS ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN!

And if HE went to heaven; if HE has conquered death and the grave: Then HE WILL come again.

Revelations 1:7 Behold he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: And all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

We that believe in JESUS as the TRUE MESSIAH, have a blessed hope, that HE IS COMING AGAIN

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: For the trumpet will sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the LORD himself shall ascend from heaven; with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trump of GOD: And the dead in CHRIST shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: And so shall we ever be with the LORD.

I don't know about you, but this brings such joy and peace to my heart! To think how the prophesies of JESUS, will culminate in an event such as this, sometime in the future!

Over and over, we are told, JESUS is coming again. Let there be no more doubt in your hearts, dear friends. HE IS MESSIAH. HE conquered death and the grave. HE dwelled among men for forty days after HIS death and burial, alive and teaching. HE was caught up in a cloud and carried into heaven. HE is seated at the right hand of our HEAVENLY FATHER, and HE WILL COME AGAIN.

FATHER, we thank you for the revelations of YOUR PROPHETIC WORD. That we can trust that all these things are a part of YOUR MASTER PLANS for us. That every eye will see, and know YOU ALONE are the GOD of the UNIVERSE. That YOUR LOVE for us, extends to eternity. YOU have given us GRACE and MERCY, in exchange for our sins. Paid the price that no man could pay. We that believe are now hidden IN CHRIST JESUS. Oh what a SAVIOR, oh what a friend! We love you LORD. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

I use the KJV Bible, unless otherwise noted.
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5649
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top