A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

Twilight Dream- 2/2/2006

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twilight Dream- 2/2/2006

Post by Susan on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 am

I had a twilight dream, where you are sleeping, but not really, anyway:

I saw the Bible, but not like before, It was in a man's room, with a bed, a night stand and one lamp and chair. The cover was worn out and the pages were tattered. All around the room was all the great books from over the centuries.....but the most used book in the room was the Bible. I was present and I knew this man,someone from my past I think, anyway, I asked Him, about all the books, and this is what he said to me.

"I have read everything in this room at least once. But I have to tell you, that none of it compares to the knowledge of what is in this book. He pointed to his Bible. It has 10,000's times 10,000's the amount of knowledge than all the others combined! Read it and you will begin to see new things!"

He said he had gotten rid of everything but the books. "Because", he said, "I can't take them with me. People are so caught up on material things you know. But one thing is clear to me, I know that I must be about my Father's business. Do you have things in your life that is holding you back from His knowledge?" The dream faded there.....

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

I use the KJV Bible, unless otherwise noted.
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5647
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight Dream- 2/2/2006

Post by GuestHLA on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:16 am

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men ... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:1-4,14 KJV)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in Himself; so hath He given to the Son to have life in Himself; And hath given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man."
    "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent Me." (John 5:24-30 KJV)

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan on Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:41 am

Thank you for sharing these scriptures. It solidifies how I felt when I had this dream. I love you

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

I use the KJV Bible, unless otherwise noted.
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5647
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top