A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Social widgets

Thought it was a nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thought it was a nightmare

Post by BornTwice on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:10 pm

These two dreams are two-fold, and has definitely led me to more prayer, in the direction of my 17year old daughter, Tori and my 13 year old son Kyle and their walk with the Lord.

There were 2 dreams about 3 hours apart.
    Dream 1.
    There were no images whatsoever, I woke literally crying after hearing a voice tell me "Tori is dead".

3 Hours later
    Dream 2.
    In a dream, Kyle came walking up to me and his skin was coming off his chest and back in huge layers, I saw above his right shoulder jagged skin, like the skin had been ripped. There was no blood whatsoever. The only words that I heard, were matter of fact-like, Kyle said "Shiloh is back". And, he wasn't crying, he wasn't hurting, (Shiloh was a family cat that has been missing for about a year).

Still in the dream, as Kyle and I walked down our hallway, no panic. I said out loud SADLY "Oh and I can't even tell Tori", she is dead".

Then I woke, this time no literal tears, only panic. Of course, I CALLED TORI, to make sure she was alright!

I asked the Lord for about 3 days, for the interpretation of the dream while praying please Lord don't let my daughter die.

My sister and I spoke last night. I told her the dreams.

She said
    Skin = FLESH (Kyle' flesh is falling off of him.,,he was saved about 2 weeks ago, and baptized, publically, and his actions have been speaking louder than words, ever since!) Praise the LORD!cheers

Sis said Shiloh is biblical, so I looked it up.
    (Kyle had said "Shiloh is back")

Shiloh is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as an assembly place for the people of Israel where there was a sanctuary containing the Ark of the Covenant

My blessed 13 yr old son! I rejoice to the One and Only God!

I said it was two-fold, but it truly took me talking it out.

A few weeks ago, Kyle was talking to Tori about getting baptized, when she was going to do it. She said "I don't need to, it's not necessary". I quoted scripture to her regarding God's will.

I now believe that God was not telling me that my daughter was physically dead nor going to die, but that she was spiritually dead.

I don't know if she's truly saved, she said that night to Kyle, that she'd publically confessed Jesus as Lord twice, once when she was 5 and then again when she was 14.

But because she won't get baptized causes me to question her walk. I don't believe that she has a walk with the Lord. She has been living with her father now for the last year. Kyle did ask her to come to his baptism, as HE CALLED EVERYONE (not ashamed, and confessing among men, therefore Jesus will confess Kyle before the Father!! She didn't make an effort to come to Kyle's baptism.

So now I will head over to the prayer request thread and ask for prayers.

Maybe she confessed with her mouth, twice, but not believed in her heart? scratch
    BornTwice
    Members

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Thought it was a nightmare

Post by Susan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Borntwice, I agree with what your sister has shared with you. I want to share some more thoughts concerning Shiloh.

Strong's Lexicon: Shiloh

1) he whose it is, that which belongs to him, tranquillity

a) meaning uncertain

Shiloh = "place of rest"

1) a city in Ephraim and temporary home of the Ark of the Covenant and the Tabernacle, the place where Samuel grew up

In Genesis 49, Shiloh is a name given for the Messiah:

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

In your dream, you said: "Shiloh is back"

This speaks of the Rapture of the Church and the 2nd comming of the LORD. For those that belong to HIM, there is TRANQUILITY; but for those that are not HIS, there is UNCERTAINTY. Your two dreams show both of these aspects about SHILOH.

I also agree that prayer is needed for your daughter, Tori. Sometimes in dreams, the LORD will lay someone on our hearts for a reason. I see that the LORD is using you, to be a PRAYER WARRIOR for your children! PRAISE the LORD, for PRAYING moms.

I will be praying in agreement for SPIRITUAL PROTECTION of Kyle, and for SPIRITUAL AWAKENING and/or SALVATION, if that is the need, for Tori.

I love you

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

I use the KJV Bible, unless otherwise noted.
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5647
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BornTwice on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:09 am

This comment Kyle made in the dream
    "Shiloh is back", certainly has me asking the Lord
    if there is more too that..maybe the dream is 3 fold

Surely, He will reveal, because I do not understand why it was spoken.

The Sceptre shall not depart from Judah, And the Lawgiver from between his feet, Until the coming of Shiloh, And to him belongeth the obedience of peoples."

What I've just read on the internet, Muslims think this scripture is referring to MOHAMMED.

I found one article that says "Prophet Mohammed IS Shiloh" from the bible.

Interesting.......since we are in the last days, as we think
    BornTwice
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 am

BornTwice wrote:This comment Kyle made in the dream
    "Shiloh is back", certainly has me asking the Lord
    if there is more too that..maybe the dream is 3 fold

Surely, He will reveal, because I do not understand why it was spoken.

The Sceptre shall not depart from Judah, And the Lawgiver from between his feet, Until the coming of Shiloh, And to him belongeth the obedience of peoples."

What I've just read on the internet, Muslims think this scripture is referring to MOHAMMED.

I found one article that says "Prophet Mohammed IS Shiloh" from the bible.

Interesting.......since we are in the last days, as we think

Oh Roni, I was praying about this, last night, because I know that Shiloh is a bittersweet place for Israel. As I was reading through the SCRIPTURES last night, Shiloh (the place in Palestine),I began to understand more about why all the nations of the world will rise against Israel and why Israel became a cures to all nations. (Also see Psalms 83) This is a part of uncertainty, and it is also a SALVATION issue.

Jeremiah 26:6 Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.

Jeremiah 26:9 Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD.

Jeremiah 41:5 That there came certain from Shechem, from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the house of the LORD.

Jeremiah 36:2 Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.

Praying for a full INTERPRETATION.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

I use the KJV Bible, unless otherwise noted.
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5647
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BornTwice on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm

This is where I am right now,
    Either look at THE ACTUAL CURSE OF SHILOH, or the fact that THE ARK OF THE COVENANT WAS THERE once, and/or it was STOLEN FROM THERE, out of the tabernacle.

I do not know a whole lot about The Ark of the Covenant, but doesn't it have something to do with today and yesterday's unsaved Jews? THE LAW?

Also, I can't forget that KYLE is the one that said it, delivered the message, within the dream.

Praying for full interpretation as well!!

Jer 26:9 Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD.

Gen 49:10 The Sceptre shall not depart from Judah, And the Lawgiver from between his feet, Until the coming of Shiloh, And to him belongeth the obedience of peoples."
    BornTwice
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top